|23 Apr 2020 08:00 - 17:00 An intensive 8-hour conversation on the DEMING MANAGEMENT METHOD | April 2020|
|05 Jun 2020 09:30 - 10:30 Algemene Ledenvergadering (ALV)|
|05 Jun 2020 11:00 - 18:00 DARQA themadag over ICT in de GxP|
|18 Sep 2020 DARQA 40 Jaar|
DARQA’s purpose is to provide its circa 300 members a platform enabling them to exchange current knowledge, new developments and regulatory interpretation in order to facilitate continuous improvement.
We provide status and visibility for individuals concerned with quality within the life sciences industry (R&D and manufacturing), healthcare and food/feed sectors.
DARQA is dedicated to involve GxP and Healthcare Inspectors in activities to strive for mutual understanding and stimulate a converging process supporting our motto: ‘Collaboration upfront rather than confrontation during an inspection’.
DARQA does this by:
- Organising events, workshops and/or network meetings where members can meet and share knowledge and information;
- Providing information through this website and the publication of newsletters;
- Assessing and commenting on new legislation and regulations;
- Maintaining external contacts with inspectorates and associations;
- Participating in (inter) national forums and symposiums;
- Promoting the expertise of DARQA’s members in the field of Quality Assurance and the recognition of DARQA as a centre of excellence;
- Maintaining and encouraging contact with governmental bodies and other organisations that have similar fields of interest to DARQA.